Terms And Conditions
The basic terms are simple: a reservation gets you a round trip to the event.
The details are pretty simple too:
- All reservations provide round trip (or one way) transportation on a charter bus from the city reserved in to West Valley City, UT
- All reservations are fully refundable for any reason until the 8/26/2013 cutoff date (except tickets; see below)
- Event tickets purchased alongside your reservations are non-refundable as they are purchased directly from the venue.
- Charter buses are fully insured as is mandated by law. Policies available upon request.
- Cities that receive too few reservations may be picked up by buses coming from other cities, merged with others, or canceled altogether with ample notice and full refunds.
- All reservations must be made online or on the phone. No checks or cash will be accepted.
- Each city will be independent of one another. Different cities have different rates for reservations, we think you will find them fair.
- Reservation prices rise as we get closer to the event and may be subject to demand.
- Event tickets purchased through our service are offered directly from the venue and may have a small transaction fee associated.
- Individuals who cause excessive damage to the bus will be liable for repairing and/or replacing damages.
- If you mistakenly leave something on the bus, we can often help direct you to the bus operator lost and found. But we are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen personal items that you leave on the bus, before, during, or after the event.
- Though we do our best to ensure timeliness, We will not be liable for delay caused by acts of god, public enemies, authority of law, quarantine, perils of navigation, riots, strikes, accidents, breakdowns, traffic, bad road conditions or other situations beyond control. Should delays occur as stated above, we are not responsible for time lost or the cost of the tickets purchased either through us or those purchased separately.
- We are not responsible for event cancellations and/or postponements due to weather or other conditions.
- The minimum age to ride the bus is 13 with parental permission. On those buses where drinking is allowed, the minimum age is 18, unless accompanied by a guardian.
- On those events with inexact end times, the bus will attempt to stay until the official end time of the event, but due to DOT maximum amount of time allowed for a driver to be on duty (14 hours), we have a maximum amount of time we can wait. Buses will depart at either the maximum time or the end of the event, whichever comes first.
- Terms of service for PayPal apply to those who use that payment option.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.